An increased flow of funds, inbound as well as outbound has increased the level of check on compliances in context of foreign exchange regulations. Corporates and investors are required to keep a check on reporting and compliance with regard to exchange regulations, so as to avoid penalties under FEMA Regulations.
In order to avoid damaging circumstances, we have specially designed this services, to ensure due compliance of Foreign Exchange laws.
Under FEMA Advisory, we offer the following:
- Assist in preparation of regular compliance under Foreign Exchange Regulations
- Advisory and certification under inbound and outbound investments, Export and Import transactions
- Advisory and assistance in setting up/closure of Liaison Office, Branch Office, Project office and wholly owned subsidiary in India under FEMA and Company law
- Assistance in obtaining approvals from RBI under FEMA Regulations
- Assistance in regular filing with RBI and AD Banks